- College Council: College Council is the governing body of the College and is dedicated to representing the needs and interests of its students, serving as peer academic advisors, strengthening college identity, fostering faculty-student relations, and connecting with alumni.
- College Development Committee: The College Development Committee is formed with an objective of having an empowered system of administration and to ensure that the members of this committee feel involved into the administration of the college. They analyzed the areas where the institution needs to be strengthened and improved and to monitor the general development and maintenance of the campus.
- Students Council: The Students' Council is the apex students' body. Apart from organizing specific events, it acts a link between the students and the college faculty and administration. The Council addresses student grievances and co-ordinates guest lectures by visiting faculty, seminars, conferences, etc
- Alumni Association: The college has a registered Alumni Association which acts as a link between the illustrious alumni and the students and faculty of the college. Through its various events, the Alumni Association endeavors to enable the alumni to play a pro-active role in the day to day functioning of college, its student initiatives and events.
- Admission and Academic Calendar Committee: The Admission and Academic Calendar Committee is constituted to be an internal part of admission process for its transparency, effectiveness and smoothness, and to encourage admissions in the college etc.
- Internal Quality Assessment Cell (IQAC): The IQAC is meant for planning, guiding and monitoring Quality Assurance (QA) and Quality Enhancement (QE) activities of the It becomes a driving force for ushering in quality by working out intervention strategies to remove deficiencies and enhance quality.
- Library Committee: the aim of the committee is to develop collection of reading material useful for various courses and to provide various library services and facilities to the readers.
- Anti Ragging Committee and Grievance Redressal Cell: The Anti Ragging Committee and the Grievance Redressal Cell is formed with an objectives. to develop a responsive and accountable attitude among all the stakeholders especially among the students
- Magazine Committee : The Magazine Committee has given voice to students’ views, and touched upon various A Law College Magazine is useful tool for advocacy and celebration of literary activities.
- Sports and Cultural Committee: This committee makes available to students opportunities for the instruction and participation in a wide range of cultural and sporting activities throughout the year. The committee ensures participation in various sports and cultural activities.
- Moot Court Committee: This committee is committed to promote, co-ordinate and encourage the activity of mooting at ALC. The primary objective is to provide student of ALC with a platform to gain exposure to the practical aspects of legal education.
- Women Security And Grievance Redressal Committee: This committee not only ensures safe environment for women employees and girl students but also organizes activities like workshops/ guest lectures/ seminars etc
- Legal Aid Committee : Legal Aid Committee has varied and diverse activities to be undertaken which range from providing pro bono legal opinion to needy people, spreading awareness on various current socio-legal issues, teaching juvenile delinquents and writing bail applications for the prison inmates.
- Placement Committee: this committee acts as a vital intermediary between the students of our college and prestigious institutions, firms, corporate and counsels of the country. The Placement Committee is one of the most important committees, shouldering the responsibility of providing a stepping stone to budding lawyers graduating from Akola Law College. The committee aims at exhausting all existing opportunities of recruitment in the form of law firms, counsels, LPOs and corporate houses. It acts as a link between the recruiters and students, thereby fulfilling the needs of both. It enables the students to get placements on campus, hence making placements a lot easier for them.
- Career Counseling Centre : The focus of career counseling is generally on issues such as career exploration, career change, personal career development and other career related issues.
- Law CET Guidance Centre
- Guidance Centre for Judicial And Other Competitive Examinations.
Right to Information
Public Information Officer, Asst. Public Information Officer and Appellate Authority under the Right to Information Act, 2005 :
- Public Information Officer: Ms. Poonam Sukla, Administrative Head, Akola Law College, Akola.
Contact No. 9011103279
- Public Information Officer :
- Appellate Authority : Dr. Ms. Ratna Chandak, Principal, Akola Law College, Akola.
Contact No. 9422921457